Apartments for Low-Income Senior Citizens in Eastwood Houston
John Goldberg Apartments for Senior Citizens
114 Eastwood, Houston, Texas 77011
Often referred by area residents, as “the Hyatt of the barrio”, the quiet apartment community is the crown jewel of the Latino Learning Center`s community accomplishments. The architectural design reflects the cultural roots of the predominantly Mexican community where it is located and resembles the traditional hacienda. The gated community is equipped with security cameras and controlled access gates. All sixty-five apartments are one-(1) bedroom units containing 499 square feet of living space. Laundry rooms are located in each building and the spacious community center provides for tenant gatherings and parties.
- Must be legal resident or citizen of the United States
- Must be 62 years of age or older
- Must be able to live independently
- Income for 1 person cannot exceed $34,150 per year
- Income for 2 persons cannot exceed $39,050 per year
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have acceptable rental history
Rent is based on 30% of the person`s income.